EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH-2021)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By providing an understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen their security controls in order to minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work toward proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker. Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
Certified Ethical Hacker (Schedule an Appointment for Price)
– Computer Basics & Essentials
– Operating System Basics & Fundamentals
– Linux fundamentals & Command Line Basics
– Intro to Cloud Computing, Models & Services
– The NEW CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) & Security+ (SY0-601)
– Assigned Linux Mentors & Coaching
– Technical Examination Vouchers & Mock Interview Preparation
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT