Linux System Administrator (LXICE-2021)
Dynamic University has put together a comprehensive Linux System Administrator training, which includes a comprehensive study of the role of System Administration with a strong emphasis on Linux history, fundamentals, and essentials. This program can also be combined with the official CompTIA Linux+, in which validates the skills of IT professionals with hands-on experience configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The new exam has an increased focus on the following topics: security, kernel modules, storage & visualization, device management at an enterprise level, git & automation, networking & firewalls, server side & command line, server (vs. client-based) coverage, troubleshooting and SELinux. With this program, ALL Certmaster eLearning, exam prep, labs and exam voucher are included.
The new CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004) is our primary focused skillset for our student population, in which gears learners to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications. We believe with a skillset in Linux administrator ALL can achieve in the tech industry. Therefore, IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROGRAM: This program develops students in phases, in 16 -20 weeks. For clarity, this program is designed for the absolute beginner, literally taking them from “0 to hero” – social economically! Major certs: CompTIA Linux+, and Server+!
$7500 $5000 Cohort w/ eLearning Access, Labs, Exam Prep & Exam Voucher (payment plans available)
Linux System Administration (Includes: Laptop, Mouse & Monitor w/Warranty)
– Computer Basics & Essentials
– Operating System Basics & Fundamentals
– System Administration Essentials
– Intro to Cloud Computing, Models & Services
– CompTIA Server+, & Linux+ Cohort, eLearning & Prep Course Bundle!
– Assigned Linux Mentors & Coaching
– Technical Examination & Mock Interview Preparation
Up Charge Services for Linux System Administrator Program
– $250 to add an extra 30 days of Mentoring & Coaching
– $250 to add an extra 30 days of Linux Mentoring & Coaching
– $450 – $850 to add Richard Drosin’s “ Resume & Career Coaching Package”
– $250 to add Credit Foundations Academy