EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA-2021)
The Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) program is the first step to joining a security operations center (SOC). It is engineered for current and aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts to achieve proficiency in performing entry-level and intermediate-level operations.
CSA is a training and credentialing program that helps the candidate acquire trending and in-demand technical skills through instruction by some of the most experienced trainers in the industry. The program focuses on creating new career opportunities through extensive, meticulous knowledge with enhanced level capabilities for dynamically contributing to a SOC team. This program thoroughly covers the fundamentals of SOC operations, before relaying the knowledge of log management and correlation, SIEM deployment, advanced incident detection, and incident response. Additionally, the candidate will learn to manage various SOC processes and collaborate with CSIRT at the time of need.
Certified SOC Analyst
– Computer Basics & Essentials
– Operating System Basics & Fundamentals
– Linux fundamentals & Command Line Basics
– Intro to Cloud Computing, Models & Services
– The NEW CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) & Linux+ (XK0-004)
– Assigned Linux Mentors & Coaching
– Technical Examination Vouchers & Mock Interview Preparation
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT