Certified Google Cloud Architect
Easily become a Google Certified Cloud Associate Engineer/Architect
GCP Associate Cloud Engineer/Architect
A GCP Associate Cloud Engineer is responsible for deploying applications, monitoring operations, and managing enterprise solutions. A Cloud Engineer uses Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
This certification is focused on the fundamental skills of deploying, monitoring, and maintaining projects on Google Cloud and is a good starting point for those who have just started working on the cloud. It can be used as a path to professional level certifications. The average salary of a Cloud Engineer in the United States is $152,889 as of November 25, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $133,473 and $184,498.
PRIMARY EXPERTISE: Google Cloud Associate Engineer
Step 1: Schedule a call
Step 2: Email Tyrone@dynamicmentoring.org to secure your seat!
Step 3: GCP Cloud Associate Engineer $10,000
– 12 Month Access to Tech Mentor, Live Cohort Trainings, Groups & Recorded Classes
– Access to our Certified LMS eLearning Platform
– Access to our Certified Exam Preparation & Exam Vouchers
– Phase 1: Linux for Google Engineering (Linux+)
– Phase 2: Cloud Administration for Absolute Beginners to Cloud Specialist (Cloud+)
– Phase 3: Google Cloud Associate Engineering Training (GCP/Architect)
– Assigned Tech Mentors, Career Coaching & Concierge Services
– Resume Support & Assistance with Job Placement by MTCI