Ethical Hacker for the Absolute Beginner
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By providing an understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen their security controls in order to minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work toward proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker. Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
***ONLY 50% DOWN TO START***
Step 1: Certified Ethical Hacker Essentials
Step 2: Certified Ethical Hacker v11 $5,000
Certified Ethical Hacker w/ the NEW CompTIA Linux+ $7,500
– 8 to 10 Months Live Cohort Classes
– Certified LMS eLearning Platform
– Certified Exam Preparation & Exam Voucher
– NEW CompTIA Network+ (N10-008)
– NEW CompTIA Linux+(XK0–005) (OPTIONAL)
– The NEW EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11
– Assigned Tech Mentors & Career Coaching
– Assistance with Job Placement by MTCI
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT