Certified Linux Network Professional
Number Skill Set in the World! Registration is OPEN NOW!
The new CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) is our primary focused skillset for our student population, in which gears learners to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications. We believe with a skillset in Linux administrator ALL can achieve in the tech industry.
Dynamic Mentoring Tech has put together a comprehensive Linux Network Professional training, which includes a comprehensive study of the role of System Administration with a strong emphasis on Linux history, fundamentals, and essentials. This program can also be combined with the official CompTIA Linux+, in which validates the skills of IT professionals with hands-on experience configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The new exam has an increased focus on the following topics: security, kernel modules, storage & visualization, device management at an enterprise level, git & automation, networking & firewalls, server side & command line, server (vs. client-based) coverage, troubleshooting and SELinux.
CompTIA’s Network+ is empowering and here’s why! CompTIA’s Network+ (N10-008) validates the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless network. Network+ certifies a basic understanding of emerging technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud and virtualization technologies. Therefore, it’s IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT this program develops students in two phases, in 3 to 4 months. For clarity, this program is designed for the absolute beginner, literally taking them from “0 to hero” – social economically!
What Is Ansible?
Ansible is an open-source IT Configuration Management, Deployment & Orchestration tool. It aims to provide large productivity gains to a wide variety of automation challenges. This tool is very simple to use yet powerful enough to automate complex multi-tier IT application environments. Simple, powerful, and agentless IT automation that anyone can use. It uses SSH to connect to servers and run the configured Tasks. Ansible lets you control and configure nodes from a single machine. The project was funded in 2013 and bought by Red Hat in 2015.
Certified Linux Network Professional (DoD Badge CLNP) $10,000
– 12 Month Access to Tech Mentor, Live Cohort Trainings, Groups & Recorded Classes
– Access to our Certified LMS eLearning Platform
– Access to our Certified Exam Preparation tools & Exam Voucher
– Intro to Hardware, Software, Databases, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Models & Services
– Phase 1: Network for the Absolute Beginner: New CompTIA Network+ (N10-008)
– Phase 2: Linux for the Absolute Beginner: New CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005)
– Phase 3: BONUS TRAINING: DevOps for the absolute Beginner
– Assigned Tech Mentors, Career Coaching & Concierge Services
– Resume Support & Assistance with Job Placement by MTCI
CERTIFICATION EARNED: Network+, Linux+ & DevOPs (Jenkins, Ansible, & Docker)
Qualified Job Roles
– Linux Database Administrator
– Junior Linux Administrator
– Junior Network Administrator
– Web Administrator
– System Administrator
– Data Center Technician/Engineer
– Server Administrator
– Network Administrator/Analyst
– Field Service Technician or Engineer
– IT Technician/Engineer
– Computer Technician
– Network Field Technician/Engineer
– Help Desk Technician
– Junior Systems Engineer
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT