Resume & Career Coaching
- Since 2012 I’ve helped over 3700 clients gain new careers and jobs.
- My clients average an increase of $22.9K in pay jumps. I care about people, their development and growth.
- I help professionals with their personal brand, increasing their confidence, networking skills, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Federal Resume Expert, and Knowledge Skills and Abilities SME.
- As a Veteran, I’ve successfully helped to transition Veterans land new careers and positions.
1. Resume Revamp.
This specific package is catered to Senior Level managers or managers seeking Senior Level roles. Your resume will be professionally-written, tailored to your industry and career goals, and strategically crafted to stand out to gatekeepers’ eyes and ATS systems alike. You will receive your resume in Word, and PDF formats.
2. Branded Cover Letter(s).
You will receive a general corporate cover letter seamlessly tailored for use with multiple employers, and a targeted letter directed to a specific position. Both will offer a dynamic entrée to your deliverables, in an easily digestible and concise format.
3. Resume Analysis & Review.
The package includes an in depth analysis of your resume in which we will dive in to the areas that separate you from the competition.
4. LinkedIn Profile Development.
I will translate your deep experience into an evocative, appealing, and custom LinkedIn identity. The service also includes LinkedIn search optimization and a guarantee of achieving All-Star profile status.
5. Interview Coaching.
Take the pressure of yourself by working with our team to hone your interview skills. Our goal is to build your confidence for that big day.
6. 1:1 Consultation.
We will partner to excavate your key achievements, align them with your career goals, and elevate your deliverables before authorship commences. A typical session is 25-40 minutes.
7. Job Assistance Coaching.
I’ll personally provide support for you in finding the perfect job that matches your life’s need and your skill level.